The Open University Business School (OUBS) is one of an elite group to have earned AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditation – awarded by the world’s leading international management education associations to fewer than 1% of business schools globally. With over 30 years’ experience, OUBS enables talented people to reach their full potential, and businesses to make the most of their staff. A truly international business school, we are rated ‘excellent’ (the highest possible rating) by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) for teaching and support, and are among the largest business schools in the world to be triple-accredited.
The Open University in the world:
• World’s first successful distance learning university
• The UK's largest university with nearly 175,000 students, Over 7,400 international students from 141 countries directly studying with OU
• Leading experts in developing distance learning over 50 years experience
• OU mission: to be 'open to people, places, methods and ideas’
• 32 partners across 27 countries around the globe
• OU provide courses helping adults manage study aroud their busy lives
• The OU has partnered with the BBC for over 40 years and co-produces up to 25 television and radio series a year.