THE INTEGRATION CHALLENGE
Consolidate the key learning points from your previous management studies and integrate organisational, people, customer and financial based perspectives of the managerial role. This course is designed to be studied after completing M1 and M2, or may be studied at the same time as one of these modules.
Courses count towards Intratest Business School qualifications
Intratest Business School qualifications are modular in structure; the knowledges from this course could count towards a future certificate such as Accelerated Leadership Program.
What you will study
This course has three aims:
- to integrate organisational, people, marketing and financial based perspectives of the managerial role
- to practice key management skills and techniques with others
- to develop and examine the ability to understand and tackle complex and integrated management problems.
The overall shape of the course is as follows: Part (A) preparation (months 1 – 4) A range of optional individual study and online activities aimed at consolidating previous learning, integration of concepts and preparation for the later parts of study. Part (B) online school (early – mid month 5) A compulsory online school focusing on the integration of management disciplines and problem-based decision-making. Part (C) revision (months 5 – 6) Post-school review and reflective activities, followed by revision and examination preparation using a pre-issued case study. Part (D) examination (month 6) A three-hour exam based on the pre-issued case.
You will learn
The specific learning outcomes for students studying M3 are to:
- consolidate key learning points from earlier functional-based study of management, e.g. Organisations and People (M1) and Marketing and Finance (M2)
- integrate the different functional views of management
- apply managerial problem-solving approaches to ‘holistic’ work situations
- share and to learn how to critique different problem solutions and different approaches to problem solving
- further develop interpersonal and other skills that require interactive learning.
M3 is the final course taken by students to obtain the Professional Diploma in Management and thereby gain entry to the Professional Diploma in Management course. This course helps to consolidate what has been learned throughout the study of the certificate courses (or other prior learning) and to apply this learning to your workplace.
Teaching and assessment
Support from your tutor
An online forum facilitated by one or more moderators will help to prepare you for the online school and will guide you through the process of addressing problem-based questions similar to those you will come across in the examination. In addition, you will be supported by a tutor while taking part in the online school.
Contact us if you want to know more about study with Intratest Business School before you register.
Satisfactory participation in the online school is required. There is a three-hour examination associated with this module.